I cut this down by at least two thirds and it is still far too may photos for one post. To say I was a little snap happy is a major under statement. I wanted to photograph everything, record every detail. New York is like no other place I have ever been and I don't want too start spouting cliches about the brilliance of it but it is all true!
This was my fourth trip to New York and it was a short one, much shorter than previous visits. I had only 3 days in this amazing place and it would seem I recorded every single minute.
- New York Marriott Marquis - Our hotel in the heart of Times Square
- Starbucks for three - Nothing more american
- Times Square
- Columbus Circle
- Museum of Art and Design - a must visit
- A window from the inside of the museum
- The desert selection at Bouchon Bakery
- View on a street off Columbus Circle
- Central Park
- Me, my sister and Mum in our horse drawn carriage
- Central park south
- Couldn't for the life of me remember where this is, but doesn't it look nice?!
- Marc by Marc Jacobs sign in Bloomingdales
- View from a window in Bloomingdales
- Our Hotel room - Marriott have THE comfiest beds of any hotel chain. FACT.
- Christmas tree close up
- Random advert attached to a truck in Times Square
- Times Square at night
Sorry of you are viewing on a mobile device, 19 pictures is excessive however you spin it! Now I am off to tackle the remaining 2 million photos I have not yet sorted through!